Pages

5 June 2012

Bordering on Romance

Today I thought I'd have a play with some neutral colours and of course the Mocha Morning Speciality designer paper pack was perfect to choose from for the background.

The Bordering on Romance image was stamped in Basic Black* on Very Vanilla card and coloured in inks using a blender pen. Don't pick up the ink directly from your ink pad. If you squeeze your closed ink pad, some ink will transfer to the lid, then you can pick up ink from the lid. Once dry, I applied Stampin' Up's Crystal Effects and a very light sprinkle of glitter, finished off with a Rhinestone in the center of each flower, and of course Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon.  I find it a challenge not to use ribbon on my cards.
*Stampin' Up's Basic Black and Basic Gray Classic Ink are waterproof.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card but your teasing me Jenny as that stamp set is on my order and I can't wait to get my mitts on it.

    ReplyDelete