Pages

30 October 2012

Betsy's Blossoms Twist Fold Card

One more using Betsy's Blossoms stamp set and Betsy's Blooms wheel. Same colours as yesterday and a similar design but showcased on this great new fold.  It's called the Twist Fold and I first saw it on Sandi MacIver's blog. Sandi also shares a video tutorial for the fold - thank you Sandi.

I've since seen it on many other blogs and had to have a go myself.  I will be including a twist fold card as a project in November's class for sure. We'll use a different stamp set though, I must give Betsy's Blossoms a rest for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. What can I say Jenny..........I love it. I was hoping to do this at my club before Xmas but now I've seen yours I might have to order this stamp set and demo the card in the new year, thanks once again for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete