Pages

26 July 2013

More best of flowers

Hello there.  I have more best of flowers cards to show you today, this time using the hydrangea stamp.  This easel card was fun to do.  I coloured the stamp with my markers in Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi then stamped it on watercolour paper. I then 'coloured in' with a blender pen by simply pulling in the colour from the edges. You do need to use watercolour paper for this technique - the ink doesn't react in the same way on other types paper or cards. At least that's what I found.

I then masked the image and stamped the background - in pink to coordinate with the card base. The background stamp is from the Oh Hello stamp set on page 34 of the main catalogue.  It coordinates with the Ovals Framelits dies, which of course is what I used to cut out the oval.  As you can see, I embossed the base card using the Chevron folder.

The envelope was finished off with the same stamps sets to coordinate.  
Here's another card made in the same way except I used Naturals White cardstock for the base. Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow to see the fourth image in this set ..

No comments:

Post a Comment