Pages

8 August 2013

Here's to you and more...

Hello there crafters. Where has the time gone? I took these photos well over a week ago!

I wanted to share these gorgeous cards made by my lovely downline Alice Eaton.  The Floral frames dies were cleverly used here for the card base and the stamp set is Betsy's Blossoms.  The greeting is from retired stamp set Fabulous Phrases.  
Alice used some new goodies from the 2013-2014 catalogue for this card. Calypso Coral card and ink, Mosaic Madness stamp set, coordinating Mosaic punch and Modern Mosaic embossing folder. You can get the stamp set and punch as a bundle at a 15% discount,  they're on the on page 123 of the catalogue.
I love the colour combination of Blushing Bride and Wisteria Wonder here.  The hydrangea you will recognise from my previous posts, is from the Best of Flowers stamp set of course.

Lovely cards Alice, thank you for sharing.  

1 comment: