Pages

10 September 2013

Happy Birthday Off the Grid

Hello crafters. I think I used everything on this card, lol!

I started off with the background, Baked Brown Sugar Core'dinations card which I embossed with the Stripes folder then sanded for that distressed look.  I then stamped the Off the Grid stamp with Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. I used Off The Grid on the Whisper White card too but embossed this one in gold, though you can't see the embossed effect in the photo.  Filled in the 'gaps' with some stamps from Clockworks and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets.

Happy Birthday, also embossed in gold, is of course from Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and cut with the die that coordinates with the set.  The '30' is cut with a retired set of dies but fear not, Stampin' Up! do have another set of alphabet and numbers dies on page 192 of the main catalogue - Typeset Alphabet Bigz.  The base card is Always Artichoke.

Mens cards are always a challenge but this one was fun to create ;)

1 comment: