Pages

5 November 2013

Wonderfall and Festive Flurry wreaths

My first attempt at making wreaths. The photos are rubbish though.  I took them first thing this morning before work when it wasn't really light enough and by the time I get home from work it's too dark.  Anyway, the idea is to do a spring, summer, autumn, winter theme.  Thought I'd share anyway.  I'll take better photos over the weekend as I have several other projects to post.

The winter snowflake is one my group have to finish in class later this month. The paper covering the ring is from Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series pack.  The large snowflake is finished off with a very beautiful and sparkly Frosted Finishes embellishment.

I wasn't too keen on the Festive Flurry stamp set when I first saw it and now I can't stop using it, especially as there are coordinating dies.  They are currently available as a bundle with 15% discount, on page 30 of the autumn/winter catalogue. If you'd like to place an order online, you can do so here, or contact me, details on the left.
I used the the Wonderfall stamp set and coordinating dies for this wreath.  I randomly stamped on Whisper White card to create the background.  Finished off with an antique brad and button made with Simply Pressed Clay and Buttons mould.

Thanks for visiting ...

1 comment:

  1. Love your wreaths Jenny and you have made me cross with myself! I was going to order the festive flurry bundle but talked myself out of it because I needed new pens but on hindsight as the pens are always there I should have went for the bundle.

    ReplyDelete