Pages

13 December 2014

Endless Wishes

Hello crafters. I'm way behind with making and sending my Christmas cards.  I'll be cracking on with it this weekend. If you're in the same situation then here's a quick and easy design to inspire you.  It's one we made in class last month.  True to it's name, this lovely photopolymer stamp set includes endless wishes.  A strip of washi tape and three rhinestone crystals finishes off the card perfectly.

I didn't even have to cut up any card stock, I used Stampin' Up!'s note cards and envelopes.  They come in a pack of 20 cards and envelopes in whisper white or crumb cake - perfect.  You'll find them at the top of page 194 of the main catalogue. The washi tape is from All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape. There are five designs per pack.  You'll find them at the top of page 22 of the autumn-winter catalogue.

Thanks for stopping by x
Endless Wishes
Endless Wishes

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment