Pages

11 January 2015

Butterfly Basics

Hello crafters.  I hope you had a lovely weekend.  I had a play with my brand new Butterfly Basics stamp set and dies this afternoon - new in the spring-summer catalogue.  They can be bought separately or as a bundle giving you a saving of 15%. The stamp set is available in wood mount, clear mount and photopolymer.

If you don't have a copy of the spring-summer catalogue and sale-a-bration brochure, and don't already have a demonstrator, please let me know, I'd be happy to send you a copy.  In the meantime you can view both via the links in the right hand column.

The cards are a standard A5 and I used the medium size butterfly die.  As you can see, they are gate fold cards. I added small oval punch-outs on both halves to create the interlocking elements. A little extra strength was needed as the body of the die cut butterfly on its own wasn't quite strong enough.

Thank you for stopping by x


Butterfly Basics
Butterfly Basics
Butterfly Basics
Butterfly Basics
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment