Pages

13 March 2016

What I love notelets

Hello stampers.  Only a couple weeks left for you to get your mitts on Sale-A-Bration items for FREE. Yikes!  Today's post features the What I Love three-step stamp set, on page 7 of the SAB catalogue. You'll find a link to current catalogues on the right, or contact me to receive your copy.

I made these quick and easy cards using SU's Note Cards and Envelopes. The fussy cut flower was three-step stamped (is that a valid terminology?) and attached with dimensionals to the beautiful dotty lace trim, available the 2015-2017 In Colours. Finished off with a pearl and silver metallic thread, or in the case of the Tip Top Taupe card, a piece of gold cord left over from Christmas. Thanks for visiting x

Dotted lace trim

What I love

What I love

SAB stamp set

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment