Pages

18 March 2017

Special wishes twist-fold card

When I first discovered the twist-fold technique I wasn't too keen on it, then I gave it a go.  I have to say I love this fold technique now, and it's such fun to do.  There are plenty of video tutorials on all the www's.  Unfortunately I haven't got into making my own videos yet, it's still on my list of things to do.

Anyway back to the card.  I used the awesome Special Reason stamp set and coordinating dies, Stylish Stems Framelits, which you will find in the 2017 Spring/Summer catalogue.  Also available as a bundle saving you 10%.

It's a relatively easy card to make even though it looks complicated. I will be making more of these for sure.

Thank you so much for stopping by x

Special Reasons and Stylish Stems

Special Reasons and Stylish Stems

Special Reasons and Stylish Stems

I also made a little notelet to go with the card...

Special Reasons and Stylish Stems

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
£99.00
Simply Scored
[122334]
£27.00

No comments:

Post a Comment