Pages

19 March 2018

Blossoming Basket Easter Greetings

Gosh, I have been away from my blog a long time.  I've not been idle though. I have heaps of cards to share over the next few weeks, starting with this one.  I hope you like it.

I love, love, love the Blossoming Basket stamp set and coordinating dynamic textured embossing folder, Basket Weave.  You still have time, till 31st March, to earn this sale-a-bration bundle for free with a £90 spend. See the second release flyer on the right.

I stamped the basket on SU's Shimmery White card as I had intended watercolouring the image but changed my mind at the last minute and used SU's watercolour pencils instead.

Happy Easter

I embossed the left side of the envelope to coordinate with the card and couldn't resist stamping the butterfly that's included in the set.
Happy Easter

Easter card

And here's a peek of the inside of the card.  As you can see I also embossed a part of the insert and added the butterfly :)
Easter greeting

Product List
Linen Thread
[104199]
£4.25
Big Shot
[143263]
£99.00

No comments:

Post a Comment