Pages

9 February 2014

Secret Garden 'Jen Tangled'

What a horrid morning I had yesterday when I discovered the fencing along one side of my back garden had been blow over in this stormy weather. It's blowing a gale out there now as I write this. After clearing up as best I could yesterday, you can imagine the debris everywhere, I decided to spend the rest of the day crafting.  I started with some doodling Zen Tangle style. I call it 'Jen Tangle' :)

So, I stamped two of the flowers from the Secret Garden stamp set in Black Stazon on Whisper White card stock.  I tangled with a fine micron pen (05 I think) before cutting out with the coordinating Secret Garden dies. A little bit of shading with pencil and viola. Oh, and I did highlight the white in the center of the flowers with my Stampin' Chalk Marker.

The card base is Smoky Slate, layered with Whiper White, which I cut and embossed with the Adorning Accents die and embossing folder.  The leaves are also part of the Secret Garden dies set.

Thank you for stopping by. Come back tomorrow to see some new goodies x
Secret Garden flowers Zentangle style
Secret Garden flowers Zentangle style
Secret Garden flowers Zentangle style

1 comment: