Pages

29 June 2014

Fine Feathers and Happy Days

Okay, I'm back from a well deserved relaxing holiday in Spain. I stayed with a friend, part way up a mountain, no mobile phone signal and no Internet. Plenty of wine and stunning views - I'll have to post some photos, which I hope turned out okay.  I haven't had a chance to take a look yet.

In the meantime, I wanted to share these gorgeous cards made by lovely Anja. She used  Fine Feathers stamp set here and Happy Days stamp set further down.  Both sets will be retiring on Monday 30th June.

You still have time to order retiring products if you're quick.  I will be placing a final order for retiring items, subject to availability, tomorrow evening 30th June.  Contact me as soon as possible if you don't want to miss out:  jenz.crafts@yahoo.com

Click on the Retiring Lists tab above to see what's left.
Fine Feathers
Fine Feathers
Fine Feathers and Happy Days
Happy Days

2 comments: