Pages

1 July 2014

IT'S HERE - 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue

WHOO HOO! The 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue is here! If you haven't got your copy yet you can view the pdf online - just click on the image...

It sure was hard to choose my favourite new products.  You should see my wish list!!!  If you too have a real long wish list, why not consider buying the kit for just £99? That way you get to choose £130 worth of products.  Plus you will receive £45 of business supplies to get you started.  All shipped right to your door P&P free.  

There is absolutely no obligation to remain a demonstrator if you don't wish to.  Pop on over to 'Join my Team' page (tab at the top) to find out more.  Or feel free to contact me.  I would be delighted to have a chat and answer your questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment