Pages

31 August 2014

Fall Fest on Curvy Keepsake Box

These were fun to make.  I used the Curvy Keepsake Box thinlits dies for the boxes.  Remember I said it was one of my favourite new products in the autumn/winter catalogue?

The stripes were stenciled using the stripes mask, as in the project I posted a few days ago.  I found that using sponges works better than daubers for this technique. The one in the middle was sponged in Tuxedo Black Momento on Pumpkin Pie card and the one on the right was sponged in Pumpkin Pie then the Black on Whisper White Card.  Hence the two different looks.  The one on the left was simply stamped directly on the card.

The stamp set is Fall Fest and is a photopolymer set.  I really like the photopolymer stamps however, you do get better results if you place a firm foam mat under the card before stamping.  I use my Stampin Pierce Mat. I have two, one for piercing and one for stamping :)

Thanks for stopping by x

Curvy Keepsake Box and Fall Fest

Curvy Keepsake Box and Fall Fest

Curvy Keepsake Box and Fall Fest

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment