Pages

18 August 2014

Lacy background with window frames

I had a lovely weekend visiting family in Fareham. Luckily the traffic was kind on Friday evening when I set off and Sunday afternoon coming back. It did, however, mean no crafting all weekend, which wasn’t so good as my pre-order from the autumn/winter catalogue is here and I’m itching to have a play.

I made these thank you cards last week and I would love to send one to each of the two customers who placed orders via my online shop over the weekend. I like to send thank you cards and to check that everything is okay with the order. Unfortunately they had un-ticked the box that says ‘allow my demonstrator to contact me’ which means I cannot see their name or address. If you were one of the customers and you didn’t mean to un-tick the box, please let me know and I shall pop one of these cards in the post to you right away. If you’d rather not be contacted, that is absolutely fine too. Either way, thank you both very much for your orders.

So, this lacy background stamp is pretty realistic I think. Take a look at the close-up photo. Do you agree? Card stock used are Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette.  I used Crumb Cake ink to stamp the lacy background and Mossy Meadow for the text. The ribbon is also Mossy Meadow.  I didn't have brads in the same colour so I punched out circles with my 1/8" punch and applied Crystal Effects to create the 'dots'.

Back soon with another project.  Thanks for visiting x

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, another winner, l have this lacy one on my list to order asap, l saw it and fell in love last week.
    This is a gorgeous way to display a beautiful stamp, it doesn't need much else even though its classified as a background stamp....
    See you very soon my dear friend.
    Love and hugs
    Kas
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete