Pages

13 March 2015

Baby Bumblebee

Soooo cute. The inspiration for snipping the wings and antenna off the bumblebee and wrapping the baby in DSP came from a card that Shelli Gardner had demonstrated at the leadership event last month.

I added a piece of doily to the wrap and also a pompom for extra cuteness.  The pompom was punched out with a 1/4" circle punch and then I snipped into the top in an attempt to give it a fluffy, wooly look. The layout of my card is different to Shelli's - I didn't like to copy hers exactly, although I'm sure she wouldn't have minded :)

The booties and safety pin stamped on the envelope are from Something for Baby stamp set,  the zig-zag from Work of Art and 'Sweet Baby' greeting from Itty Bitty Banners.

I have listed Something for Baby and Itty Bitty Banners as bundles below, but both stamp sets and dies are available separately. Thank you for stopping by x

Baby Bumblebee

Baby Bumblebee

Baby Bumblebee

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment