Pages

9 March 2015

Lotus Blossom

Hello crafters. This post has been sitting in draft for several weeks, I forgot all about it!  It's one of the projects from my recent all day craft event.

Everyone loves this beautiful three-step sale-a-bration lotus blossom stamp set.  You have until the end of March to get yours for FREE when you place a £45 order.  A link to my 24 hour online shop is on the right or you can contact me directly to place your order.

The base cards are very vanilla and pacific point.  The blossom is stamped directly on to a piece of Typeset DSP, layered on black card then on some silver fancy foil designer vellum.  I made the candy dots by covering a piece of pacific point card with Crystal Effects and when it was thoroughly dry (I left it overnight) I punched out 1/4" circles, viola!

I used one of the blossom stamps and dots from Best Day Ever (another SAB stamp set) to create the stamped background.  The greeting is from Crazy About You stamp set, available in the spring-summer catalogue 

Thank you for stopping by x

Lotus Blossom

Lotus Blossom

Lotus Blossom

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment