Pages

17 July 2015

Choose Happiness

It's been pretty quiet on here the last couple weeks. I've not been idle though. In fact been very busy working on ideas for our stall at the annual street market where I live. Just two weeks to go and still lots to do. Yikes!! This year's theme is circus, which should be fun.  I'll share what we made later.

Today I'm happy to show you my 'screen card'.  I had this idea in my head the minute I saw the new Lots of Labels framelits and finally, voilĂ ....  The stamp set is Choose Happiness. Love it.  I only received mine last week and can't believe I waited so long to buy this set.  

Screen card

Did you notice the envelope made with the new envelope paper? I love that it all coordinates beautifully. 

Screen card

Screen card

Screen card


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment