21 September 2015

Oak tree, just because...

Today's card is awesome in real life, trust me, the photo doesn't do it justice.  This oak tree is from our Lovely As a Tree stamp set which has been around for quite a few years now and is still a firm favourite.   

So how did I colour the tree?  Well first I inked the stamp in Old Olive then, using my slightly wet aqua brush and re-inkers, I dabbed on Cherry Cobbler and Cazun Craze inks here and there on the leaves and Early Espresso on the tree trunk. Then before stamping I huffed on the stamp to re-moisten the Old Olive which will have started to dry in the meantime.  The tree is stamped on SU's Shimmery White card as it's a lovely surface for this technique.

Don't you just love the cute little leaves too?  They were stamped in Early Espresso on Cajun Craze and Old Olive card.

As usual, I have listed the products used below. Thank you for visiting x

Lovely as a tree

Oak tree

Oak tree

Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment