Pages

28 September 2015

Vintage leaf card and tag

Hello crafty friends. Today's 4" x 4" card features a quick and simple background technique which I first did back in May 2012 - see it here.

I inked a clear mount block, Crumb Cake in this instance, then 'stamped' the block on the card and there you have the background. I let the ink dry a little before stamping this fabulous maple leaf in Blackberry Bliss. The stamp set is Vintage Leaves and coordinating dies is Leaflets Framelits - the sets are available separately or as a bundle.

I used the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch to punch the ribbon slot where you see I added a little bit of ribbon as an accent.  I threaded the ribbon from the back through to the front and round to the back to secure in place. I used the envelope punch board for the envelope and coordinating liner - I used Bohemian DSP for the liner.

Finally, check out the leaf tag in the next photo. Thank you for stopping by, see you again soon x

Blackberry Bliss leaf

Leaf tag and card

Leaf tag

Leaf tag

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
£99.00
Linen Thread
[104199]
£4.25

No comments:

Post a Comment