Pages

28 January 2016

Botanical gift bag just for you

Keeping with the botanical theme, I made these gift bags to coordinate with my card in the last post. I used the gift bag punch board and made the largest size with 1 sheet of A4 Whisper White card stock.

The stamp set is Botanicals For You (a Sale-A-Bration set), and the colours are Rose Red, Delightful Dijon, Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant.

Want to get this stamp set for free?  Here's how it works - for every £45 spend you get to choose a free SAB product. Please contact me if you would like to find out more about sale-a-bration and all the goodies you could earn for free.  My contact details are on the left...

I used magnets for the closure on the first bag but it wasn't as secure as I would have liked. I need to get some slightly larger magnets. Hence the pretty ribbon on the second bag - it's the Dotted Lace Trim, available in the 2015-2017 In Colors. Very pretty.

Thanks for visiting. See you again soon x

Just for you

Just for you

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love the botanicals stamp set Jenny its on my 'wanted' list.

    ReplyDelete