Pages

3 January 2016

Many thanks beautiful bunch

Happy New Year crafters!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are all set for an awesome, crafty 2016!

I make so many thank you cards I don't always have time to take photos, they're usually out of the door before I have a chance to do so.  Here are a couple of cute 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" cards from early December. Notice the coordinating envelopes?  I used SU's 2015-2017 In Colour envelope paper.  The base card, DSP and envelope are in Watermelon Wonder and the ribbon and dotty accents on the envelope and tag are Delightful Dijon.

The stamp sets used are Another Thank You and Beautiful Bunch.  The flower is punched out with the coordinating Fun Flower punch. I have listed all supplies used at the bottom of the post.

Many thanks

I generally write my thank you message on a tag. Sometimes I make a 'pocket' to hold the tag, here I used part of a punched flower in Delightful Dijon. Many thanks for visiting x

Many thanks

Many thanks

Many thanks

Product List

1 comment: