Pages

22 September 2020

Hand drawn blooms and banners

I have two cards to share today using the Banners and Blooms bundle.  The first was very quick and easy where I left the 'bloom' in white and simply layered it on a piece of Perfectly Artistic DSP. I cut a second banner to stamp the greeting on and then popped it up with dimensionals. I finished the card with a few Artistry Blooms Sequins, which is part of the same suite.

The second card obviously took a little longer and was very enjoyable to colour in with Stampin' Blends.  The popped up banner here is in Flirty Flamingo. I used one of the ovals from the Stitched Shapes dies to stamp the Thank you greeting on.

I have listed all the products used at the bottom of this post.  Thank you for stopping by x

Wishing you a happy birthday card and Thank you card

Thank you

View of inside the card

Wishing you a happy birthday

  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment