Pages

13 February 2021

Stitched Leaves Birthday Card

Another fun-fold birthday card to share with you today. I used the Stitched Leaves dies here. I love the stitched detail on the leaves.

I started off with a piece of Cinnamon Cider card measuring 8 1/4" x 5 3/4" (half of UK A4). I scored on the long side at 1 1/5" and 2 1/2", turned the card 180 degrees and scored the same again at the other end. Hopefully you can tell from the images below how I folded the card on the score lines. 

The striped paper is from Flowers For Every Season Designer Paper Series pack. I added a piece of Very Vanilla and a leaf on the back panel for somewhere to write a message. The 'Happy Birthday' greeting came from the Art Gallery stamp set, new in the January-June mini catalogue. I popped up the greeting and that gorgeous leaf with a few dimensionals.

Happy Birthday

Stitched leaf happy birthday card

Stitched leaf

 

No comments:

Post a Comment