Pages

11 February 2021

Have a Beautiful Day V-Fold Card

I'm really pleased with how this card turned out. I called it a V-Fold but I think it should be Arrow Fold. The card was a lot easier to create than I though it would be. I was inspired by a Christmas card tutorial I saw by Liz Shannon: http://elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com/

I changed the measurements a little for my card and even did a video tutorial, which I hope you will find useful. 

The designer series paper used is a sale-a-bration item which can be yours for free with a £45 spend! Sale-a-braton 2021 ends on 28th February so you will need to be quick. You'll find links to the SAB brochure and current catalogues on the right. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like further information. Also check out the super joining promotion via the 'Join' tab above.

Have a beautiful day
 
Side view

Shows the insert

Have a beautiful day

In metric and imperial


 Product List 

Simply Scored
[122334]
£28.00


No comments:

Post a Comment