Pages

30 June 2022

Hedgehog Flip Flap Shutter Birthday Card

This Flip Flap Shutter fun fold card was super fun to make. First I want to let you know that I followed Dawn Griffiths tutorial, which you will find at dawnsstampingthoughts.net 

I have seen a number of 5" x 7" tutorials for this fun fold, but I wanted one that would fit in a regular UK C6 size envelope, which Dawn's does. This card measures 4 1/8" x 5 7/8".

The stamp set is the adorable Happy Hedgehogs and I also used the coordinating Hedgehog Builder Punch, sold separately. All stamping was done in Soft Suede, except for the grass which was Granny Apple Green. I did all the colouring using Stampin' Blends. The greetings came from various other sets which I have listed below. 

I used my Stamparatus to mirror stamp the larger hedgehog so that I could adhere them back-to-back on the first 'shutter'.

Happy Hedgehogs

Enjoy Your Day

Happy Hedgehogs

Happy Birthday

Hedgehog and toadstool


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
£45.75
Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£24.00
Simply Scored
[122334]
£28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment