Pages

5 July 2022

Sending Birthday Wishes - Angled Gatefold

Another fun-fold card, with a belly band, to share today. I think it's called Angled Gatefold, at least that's what I'm calling it. I wanted to play with my Sending Smiles bundle and this is what I came up with.  It's one of the cards we made in my recent class. I used the Pretty Flowers embossing folder to emboss the front panels and bottom inch or so of the inside and back panels.  

The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" and will fit in a regular C6 envelope. You'll find the instructions below. All products used are listed at the bottom.

Sending birthday wishes

Angled gatefold card with a belly band

Shows the stamped envelope and belly band

I added a panel at the back for somewhere to write your message.
Panel at the back of the card, somewhere to write your message
  1. Base card: 11" x 5 3/4"
  2. Score on the long side: 3 3/8" at each end 
  3. Both ends, mark at 1 3/4" down from the top as shown and 1" in at the bottom as shown
  4. Both ends, cut from the 3 3/8" score line to the 1 3/4" mark and then from the 1 /3/4" mark to the 1" mark
  5. Angled inserts: two 3 1/8" x 5 1/2". Measurements for the angles are exactly the same, 1 3/4" and 1"

No comments:

Post a Comment