Pages

7 July 2022

Sending Retirement Wishes

I recently purchased Gina K's Wreath Builder Template and have had fun playing. I have made my own template in the past but only from card stock. Hope you like my first project using the bought template.

This is a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" card to fit in a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" envelope. I still had all the 'ingredients' out from making the card my last post hence why I used the same stamp set and colours here - Sending Smiles stamp set, Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet and Granny Apple Green inks. The leaf image was from Hand Penned stamp set and the greeting was from Paradise Palms. 

Thanks for stopping by x

Sending Retirement Wishes

Wreath Retirement Card

Retirement Wishes using Sending Smiles stamp set

Product List
Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£24.00

No comments:

Post a Comment