Pages

18 April 2014

Create a Cupcake on blocks

It's my granddaughter's birthday and I wanted to do something different for her birthday card. I came across a blocks card tutorial on youtube and this is my version, check out the papercrafter45 video here.

It's surprisingly easy to make, once you know how, and uses less cardstock and patterned paper than you'd think.  The card folds flat to fit in a 4 1/2" x 6" envelope and expands to stand as you see - measures 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/2"

I'm afraid the pink patterned paper I used for the squares and envelope is now retired.  I put Crystal Effects on the cherries and bows on the cupcake cases, with a light sprinkle of glitter on the bows. I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the envelope and pink paper bow on the back of the card . I think it's pretty cool.  Hope you like it.  Thanks for visiting x
Create a Cupcake
Create a Cupcake
Back view - Create a Cupcake

Supplies used:
Click on the image or description for further information about the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment