Pages

25 April 2014

Delicate Doilies with delicate designs scalloped edge

I love how this turned out.  I hadn't used this stamp set in a while.  I don't know why because it's one of my favs.  The colours are quite an unusual combo for me... Always Artichoke, Pool Party and Crumb Cake.  Stamped on Very Vanilla card.

The beautiful embossed and scalloped edges are achieved with the Delicate Designs folder and coordinating Large Scallop Edgelits die. I very recently purchased these and only wish I hadn't waited this long to go for them.

'Thinking of you' is from Peaceful Petals stamp set, new in the spring/summer catalogue. I used the retired Always Artichoke seam binding ribbon to finish off the card just because I have some left over.  Pool Party or Crumb Cake ribbon would coordinate nicely too.

This is a 5" x 5" card so I custom made the envelope with the envelope punch board.  How did we ever manage without this amazing board?
Delicate Doilies
Delicate Doilies

Supplies used:
Click on the image or description for further information about the products.

1 comment: